Located high in the Colorado Rocky Mountains the Town of Frisco offers both the quiet charm and bustle of activity inherent in resort communities. Frisco is centrally located near five major ski resorts, is encircled by the Arapahoe National Forest and bordered by Lake Dillon, making it the geographic heart of Summit County.
Thriving Business Environment: Opportunity beckons for any business operator who wants Interstate access, steady tourist influx, well-educated and motivated workers, a first-class infrastructure and a growing residential base. In addition, Frisco offers comprehensive transportation (including the free Summit Stage bus system) and media access, including the mountain bureau for Denver’s CBS television affiliate, the county’s only daily newspaper and the county’s oldest weekly newspaper. Frisco is also “connected” with easy access to Internet providers and fiber optics to Grand Junction and Denver.
Here are some helpful links for getting started:
- Frisco Community Profile
- Colorado Small Business Development Center
- Business License Information
- Sales Tax/Lodging Tax Information
- Vacation Rental Property Owners Guide
- Signage and Zoning
- Clean Tracks Program
- Frisco Chamber of Commerce
- Summit County Chamber of Commerce
- Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade
- Smoke free regulations