- Most police reports are public information and can be obtained simply by filling out a Records Request Form.
- To obtain copies of police reports, please contact the Records Division at (970) 668-3579 during business hours which are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Copies of police and accident reports are $.25 per page. Police reports are usually not available to be released for 3 to 5 business days.
- To obtain a Town of Frisco background check, you must come to the police department during business hours. The cost is $10.00.
- You may obtain a State of Colorado background check by contacting the Colorado Bureau of Investigations.
- You must have a valid photo id to request records.