The Town of Frisco Public Works Department is dedicated to performing essential municipal services for its citizens and visitors.
The Department employs 20 full-time employees and consists of seven departments which include Public Works Administration, Buildings, Engineering/GIS, Fleet/Equipment Maintenance, Grounds, Streets, and Water .
We are here to:
- Maintain our streets in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain our parks for the enjoyment of our citizens and visitors
- Provide high quality domestic water service through the Town’s water system
- Service and maintain the Town-owned buildings
- Keep all Town-owned vehicles and equipment well-maintained