Non-Profit Grant Program
The Town of Frisco is proud to offer support to our local non-profits through a yearly Grant process. Every year the Town provides an opportunity for non-profits seeeking support to apply through a county-wide Grant program. The Towns of Frisco, Breckenridge, Silverthorne and Dillon accept applications for cash Grants once a year. Summit County Government accepts applications for in-kind services only. The Summit Foundation accepts applications twice a year. The Grant deadline is generally during late August of each year, for funding for the following calendar year.
Frisco’s guidelines for applying for cash and in-kind Grants:
Applicants for funding must be tax exempt under the provisions of section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Awards will be made by the Frisco Town Council during the regular budget-approval process in November. All funding decisions by the Frisco Town Council shall be considered final.
1. A fully completed application must be submitted, even for organizations requesting only in-kind services such as field use. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
2. Funding requests must not exceed $5,000.
3. Projects funded must benefit citizens of the Town of Frisco.
4. If you received Town of Frisco grant funding and/or in-kind services in 2010 and/or in 2011, please describe how your organization has used those funds and/or services, and to what extent you have reached your goals, as outlined in the original grant application(s) for those funds and/or services.
5. Please mail or deliver one duplexed (copied front and back) copies of your application to the Office of the Town Clerk, Frisco Town Hall, P.O. Box 4100, 1 Main Street, Frisco, CO 80443
The 2012 Grant application deadline was August 26th, 2011 at noon.
Please click here to view a sample of the Grant Application