Would you like to find out how a property is zoned in three easy steps?
Find the property you are looking for on the color-coded Zone District Map. When locating your property take note of both the Zoning District and Overlay District.
Once you know what Zoning District your property is in, Residential Low Density, Residential High Density, Central Core, etc., use the links below to find out what regulations apply to your property.
- Residential Single-Family District
- Residential Low Density District
- Residential Moderate Density District
- Residential Highest Allowable Density District
- Accommodations District
- Auto-Oriented District
- Mixed Use District
- Contractor Trades District
- Central Core District
- Parks and Recreation District
- Open Space District
- Public Facilities District
There are five Overlay Districts that almost every property in the Town of Frisco falls under. For example, all residential zone district properties are also in the Residential Overlay District. The purpose of the Overlay Districts is to promote high quality development in those zone districts.
Click on the applicable Overlay District to learn the development goals and standards for that district.