Ordinance 19-01 was passed on second reading by the Frisco Town Council on January 22, 2019 to authorize the issuance by the Town of Frisco, acting by and through its Frisco Bay Marina enterprise, of Marina enterprise revenue bonds, Series 2019, in an aggregate principal amount not to exceed $6,000,000, for the purpose of financing the construction of certain capital improvements to the Marina facilities.
- Bonds will be sold in minimum denominations of $25,000.
- Marketing will commence week of January 28, 2019, and expected sale of bonds will commence on the morning of February 6, 2019.
- These bonds may be exempt from federal and Colorado taxes (state tax exemption is valid for in-state residents only).
- For a Preliminary Official Statement on this new bond issue, please contact: Laura Podrasky, George K. Baum & Company, at (800) 722-1670 or (303) 391-5550.
- The offer to sell the bonds will only be made by means of the Preliminary and Final Official Statement.
This announcement does not constitute a solicitation to purchase or an offer to sell the bonds.