The Frisco Planning Commission is looking for Town of Frisco residents who are interested in serving the community in the position of Planning Commissioner. The Frisco Planning Commission is a seven-member board appointed by the Frisco Town Council. There will be four vacancies on the Frisco Planning Commission to fill for terms of four years each. Planning Commissioners review development applications, are involved in long-range planning, and make land use recommendations to the Frisco Town Council. The Planning Commission also has broad approval authority on commercial and multi-family development projects within Frisco.
Requirements and How to Apply
- Commissioners must reside within the Town of Frisco.
- Meetings are held on the first and third Thursdays of each month at 5:00pm, and candidates should be prepared to attend these meetings. Meetings will not be held if there are no agenda items.
- Candidate Applications may be found on FriscoGov.com. Candidates may also pick-up an application at Frisco Town Hall by appointment. Please email or call 970-668-2576.
- Candidate applications must be submitted by 5:00pm on Friday, April 15, 2022.
- In person drop off: Frisco Town Hall front desk, 1 East Main Street, Frisco, CO 80443
- Mail submittal must be received by Friday, April 15, 2022: Town of Frisco Community Development Department, PO Box 4100, Frisco, CO 80443
- Via email to Cheryl Mattka
- Applicants should plan to be available for interviews with Town Council, which will be held during the Town Council meeting on May 6, 2022.