Frisco Business Virtual Job Fair
- This meeting has passed.
Wednesday, October 28, 2020|9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Submit a Comment
Local businesses said they wanted the Town of Frisco to host a job fair, and we listened! The Town has invested in a job fair tool, Career Fair Plus, to create a job fair where Frisco area businesses and candidates can connect to find the best possible fit.
Wednesday, October 28, 2020, from 9:00am to 6:00pm
- This job fair will be completely virtual so you can access from your smartphone or computer.
- The interviews will take place virtually in private meeting rooms on the same platform, Career Fair Plus.
How does this work for job candidates?
- Candidates who sign up will be able to upload information about themselves, including resumes, cover letters, certifications, and any other pertinent documents that potential employers may review prior to the interview.
- Candidates will be able to browse employer information as soon as they sign up, and can fill interview times an employer has made available.
Use the login button on the right upper corner of the page, click on sign up, and then click on the candidate button.
9:00am – Opening keynote speaker, Ed Goodman!
Ed will deliver a live presentation at 9:00am on Career Fair Plus! Watch here:
Using the principles of experience design, Spiral Thinking, functional creativity and organizational development, Ed helps create new world cultures and first-to-the-world experiences for his clients.
- Ed is a leadership, experience design, and organizational change navigation guide for large healthcare networks. He also serves as the Principal Innovator and Guide for Starizon Studio, the world’s leading experience transformation consultancy. Together, Ed and Dave Goodman are co-developers of the Spiral Thinking Model, which is used throughout the Spiral 20/20 programs.
- He has over 30 years of interdisciplinary experience with organizations including The Walt Disney Company, Hewlett Packard, University of Colorado Health, The Irvine Company, and Colorado State University.
Visit spiralexperiences.com to learn more about Ed Goodman and his work.
11:00am – Update from the office of Congressman Joe Neguse
A representative from Congressman Joe Neguse’s office will provide an update on what’s going on in Washington. Watch here:
What if candidates don’t have access to a computer?
Candidates can reserve a computer at the Frisco Workforce Center for their virtual job interview. To book a spot call 970-668-5360 by Friday, October 23 as space is limited. The Frisco Workforce can also help with resumes, interview skills and other skills to help you get your dream job. Call 970-668-5360 to make an appointment with the Frisco Workforce Center staff. They are here to help you.
Online Interview Tips for Job Seekers
Please email Zane Myers with any questions.