Planning Commission Meeting
- This meeting has passed.
Thursday, February 15|5:00 pm MDT
1 East Main Street
Frisco, CO 80443 United States
Agendas and application materials are posted the Friday before a meeting on the meeting’s calendar date. Citizens interested in notifications regarding these meetings may sign up for our newsletter.
The Town of Frisco Planning Commission meets the first and third Thursday of every month, beginning at 5:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at Town Hall (1 East Main Street). All times and dates are subject to change.
Public comment on items not on the agenda will start at the beginning of the meeting.
Call to Order: Melissa Sherburne, Chair
Roll Call: Brian Birenbach, Jason Lederer, Melissa Sherburne, Donna Skupien, Andy Stabile, Steve Wahl, Kelsey Withrow
Minutes: Approval of previous Planning Commission meeting minutes
PUBLIC COMMENT (NON-AGENDA ITEMS):
Citizens making comments during Public Comments on items not on the agenda shall state their names and addresses for the record, be topic-specific, and limit comments to no longer than three minutes. No Planning Commission action is taken on public comments. The Commission will take all comments under advisement and if a response is appropriate the individual making the comment will receive a formal response from the town at a later date.
- Planning File No. 297-17-DA: A public hearing for the Development Application for the proposed Vistas on Granite Street multi-family residential project, located at 317 Granite Street / Lots 21-24, Block 9, Frisco Townsite. Applicant: E2MH, LLC represented by Architectural Innovators, Inc.
- Vistas on Granite Street_Staff Report
- Vistas on Granite Street_Application Materials
- Vistas on Granite Street_Civils.Architecturals
- Vistas on Granite Street_Perspectives
STAFF AND COMMISSIONER UPDATES