Planning Commission Meeting
- This meeting has passed.
Thursday, December 7, 2017|5:00 pm MST
1 East Main Street
Frisco, CO 80443 United States
The Town of Frisco Planning Commission meets the first and third Thursday of every month, beginning at 5:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at Town Hall (1 East Main Street). All times and dates are subject to change.
Public comment on items not on the agenda will start at the beginning of the meeting.
Call to Order: Melissa Sherburne, Chair
Roll Call: Brian Birenbach, Jason Lederer, Melissa Sherburne, Donna Skupien, Andy Stabile, Steve Wahl, Kelsey Withrow
Minutes: Approval of previous Planning Commission meeting minutes
PUBLIC COMMENT (NON-AGENDA ITEMS):
Citizens making comments during Public Comments on items not on the agenda shall state their names and addresses for the record, be topic-specific, and limit comments to no longer than three minutes. No Planning Commission action is taken on public comments. The Commission will take all comments under advisement and if a response is appropriate the individual making the comment will receive a formal response from the town at a later date.
- Planning File No. 191-17-DA/RZ: A public hearing for a Development Application of the proposed “Foote’s Rest Block 11” mixed-use project and a final public hearing for the rezoning of the subject property to Historic Overlay District, located at 502, 510, 512, and 518 East Main Street and 107 South 6th Avenue / Lots 1-12, Block 11, Frisco Townsite. Applicant: Nathaniel Kelly Foote, 512 Main Street, LLC
- 12.7.2017 Staff Report_Foote’s Rest
- Revised Application Materials_Foote’s Rest
- 11.16.17 Staff Report_Foote’s Rest
- 11.16.17 Narrative_Foote’s Rest
- 11.16.17 Exhibits_Foote’s Rest
- 11.16.17 Plans_Foote’s Rest
Work Session Items: 1. Three Mile Plan
STAFF AND COMMISSIONER UPDATES: