Planning Commission Meeting
- This meeting has passed.
Thursday, June 20|5:00 pm
Frisco Town Hall
1 East Main Street
Frisco, CO 80443 United States
The Town of Frisco Planning Commission meets the first and third Thursday of every month, beginning at 5:00pm in the Council Chambers at Town Hall (1 East Main Street). All times and dates are subject to change.
Agendas and application materials are posted the Friday before a meeting on the meeting’s calendar date. Citizens interested in notifications regarding these meetings may sign up for our newsletter.
Public comment on items not on the agenda will start at the beginning of the meeting.
- Planning File No. 062-18-MAJ: A public hearing of the Major Site Plan Application for a proposed addition to the Frisco Emporium Building, located at 307, 309, 311 East Main Street/Lots 6-9, Block 6, Frisco Townsite and 313 East Main Street/Lots 4-5, Block 6, Frisco Townsite. Applicant: Robert Philippe
- Planning File No. 039-19-MAJ/CU: A review of the sketch plan step of the Major Site Plan Application for the proposed Fox Meadows multi-family residential project and the Conditional Use Application for a development with less than a 20% mixture of residential and nonresidential uses within the Mixed-Use Zoning District, located at 25 Watertower Way/ Tract A, Watertower Place Condominiums. Applicant: Town Centre, Ltd.
- Fox Meadows_Staff Report_Attachments
- Fox Meadows_Site Plans
- Fox Meadows_Submittal
- Fox Meadows_Five Condo Bldg_Elevations.Floor Plans
- Fox Meadows_Granite Street Elevation
- Planning File No. 059-19-ADM: A public hearing of the Administrative Site Plan Application for changes to the appearance of the Baymont Hotel building, located at 1202 North Summit Boulevard/Lot 2A, Block A, Discovery Interchange West Subdivision. Applicant: 4U2 Relax Inc., represented by CTA Architects Engineers
- Planning File No. 070-19-CU: A public hearing of a Conditional Use Application for a development with less than a 20% mixture of residential and nonresidential uses within the Mixed-Use Zoning District, located at 105 North Summit Boulevard/Lots 7-12, Block 1, Frisco Townsite. Applicant: Leslie Newcomer, Frisco Thrift & Treasure
STAFF AND COMMISSIONER UPDATES