Planning Commission Meeting
- This meeting has passed.
Thursday, February 6, 2020|5:00 pm
1 East Main Street
Frisco, CO 80443 United States
The Town of Frisco Planning Commission meets the first and third Thursday of every month, beginning at 5:00pm in the Council Chambers at Town Hall (1 East Main Street). All times and dates are subject to change.
Agendas and application materials are posted the Friday before a meeting on the meeting’s calendar date. Citizens interested in notifications regarding these meetings may sign up for our newsletter.
Public comment on items not on the agenda will start at the beginning of the meeting.
- Adoption of the Planning Commission Resolution 20-01: A Resolution Naming the Public Place for Posting Notices of Planning Commission Meetings for the Town of Frisco, Colorado in Compliance with the Colorado Sunshine Act of 1972
- TO BE TABLED TO FEBRUARY 20, 2020 – Planning File No. 260-19-VAR: A public hearing of a Variance Application requesting relief from Section 180-6.7, Water Quality Protection, Frisco Unified Development Code, to allow for a reduction of the 25-foot waterside setback, located at Lots 23-24, Block D, Frisco Townsite. Applicant: Jacob and Rori Miller
- Miller Waterside Setback Variance
- Lots 23-24, Block D, Frisco Townsite Variance Public Comment_James McClelland_196 N 4th Ave
- Lots 23-24, Block D, Frisco Townsite Variance Public Comment_Larry Jensen_200 N 4th Ave
- Lots 23-24, Block D, Frisco Townsite Variance Public Comment_Paul Guglielmo_317D Galena St
- Lots 23-24, Block D, Frisco Townsite Variance Public Comment_Edward Balduf_317 Galena St Unit F
- Lots 23-24, Block D, Frisco Townsite Variance Public Comment_Gregory Bowlin_198A N 4th Ave
- Lots 23-24, Block D, Frisco Townsite Variance Public Comment_Derek Goossen_317A Galena St
Staff and Commissioner Updates