Visiting Town Offices During COVID-19
Town of Frisco Offices Open to the Public
Frisco Town Hall hours are Monday through Friday. 8:00am to Noon and 1:00 to 5:00pm.
- Town Hall public access is only accessible through the doors off of Main Street (behind the large Town Hall sign).
- Please contact Town staff member directly to schedule an appointment by visiting the Town’s staff directory. This assures that the person you wish to see is available at a time that is convenient for you. The front desk is available to assist at 970-668-9128 if you are unsure about who to contact.
- Check in for your appointment at the reception desk, just past the main entry. You will be directed to your meeting location, and you will likely meet with staff at the tables set up on the first floor.
- Face coverings are not required, but are recommended if you are not vaccinated, are immunocompromised, or just prefer to continue to wear a face covering. We respect your choice to wear a face covering.
- Please refrain from doing Town business in person if you are sick and use the Town’s staff directory to do business via phone or email.
- Please note that we are able and happy to assist you with most Town business by phone, email, or virtual conference.