Visiting Town Offices During COVID-19
Town of Frisco Offices Open to Public
Starting July 1, 2020 at 8:00am, Frisco Town Hall and all other Town offices will be open to the public for critical business only, and with the following restrictions:
- Town Hall hours are Monday thru Friday. 8:00am to Noon and 1:00 to 5:00pm.
- Town Hall will be closed on Friday, July 3, 2020 to commemorate Independence Day.
- Town Hall will be closed on Thursday, November 26th, 2020 and Friday, November 27th to commemorate Thanksgiving.
- Town Hall will be closed on Thursday, December 24th, 2020 and Friday, December 25th to commemorate Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Entry to all Town offices is by appointment only. To make an appointment you can:
- Enter building through the Main Street entrance (south side of building).
- Check in for your appointment at the reception desk, just past the entry. You will be directed on where to go.
- You must wear a mask inside.
- Do not come in if you are sick.
- We are able and happy to help you with most Town business by phone, email, or virtual conference.