The Town of Frisco’s Recreation department will once again offer summer day and sport camp programs for youth ages 5-14, from June 2 through August 17. Online registration will open for these programs on Wednesday, April 6.
Camp and Registration Details
Summer program registration is available online only at FriscoCamps.com starting Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 8:00am for residents of Frisco or Copper or for individuals who work in Frisco or Copper. Proof of residency or employment is required (paystubs, utility bills or an ID with a physical address), and documentation must be e-mailed to FriscoCamps@townoffrisco.com by Monday, April 4, 2022, prior to registration. Resident rates apply only to registrants who have a physical address in Frisco town limits.
Registration for non-residents/employees will be available online only starting on Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 12:00pm. Online registration will be available at FriscoCamps.com, and there will be no in-person registration available. Registration will fill up quickly for all programs, and hence, parents are encouraged to create an account or log into current accounts prior to April 6 to prepare for registration.
Frisco day and sport camps are offered each summer to provide the opportunity for youth to have inspiring adventures during their summer break, while giving parents the peace of mind that their children are in a safe and engaging environment. The Frisco Fun Club program is state licensed, offering experienced camp counselors, low child-to-counselor ratios and access to recreational amenities.
Day and Sport Camp Programs
- Frisco Fun Club is a state licensed day camp program with activities planned according to the weekly themes. Program participants are divided into two age groups: Little Chipmunks (Ages 5-7) and Royals (ages 8-12. Frisco Fun Club will run from June 2- August 17, 2022 with no camp on July 4, 2022. Camper drop off is between 8:00 am – 9:00 am and pick up is between 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm. All kids are encouraged to bring a bike or scooter, as Fun Club campers use their bikes as their primary form of transportation around Frisco. Daily Fun Club activities include hiking, climbing on playgrounds, and running around. Fun Club is a great place for campers to socialize and make new friends. Cost is $45 per child for Frisco residents and $50 per child for non-residents, and each additional child in a family will receive a 20% off if attending camp on the same day.
- Frisco Skate Camp instructors will guide the camp through Frisco Skate Park. Skate camp is open to youth ages 6-13. Instructors will focus on body positioning, balance, technique and work on helping participants progress throughout the week. Participants should feel comfortable on a skateboard and will be in the skate park for six to seven hours each day. All participants must bring the following to the program: functional skateboard, backpack with bladder hydration system (recommended), sunscreen, tennis shoes, and a sack lunch with snacks. All participants must bring and wear gloves, helmet, elbow and knee pads, while they are on their skateboards. This camp will be offered June 20-24, July 18-22, and July 25-29, 2022. Cost is $225 per week for Frisco residents and $250 per week for non-residents. Camp meets Monday-Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm at the Frisco Adventure Park Day Lodge.
- Frisco Bike Camp instructors will guide participants through the Frisco Bike Park features and the Frisco Peninsula trails. Bike camp is open to youth ages 6-13. Instructors will focus on body positioning, balance, gear shifting, and maneuvering over obstacles. Participants should feel comfortable riding a bike and be familiar with braking, cornering and pumping their bike. Participants will bike 5-8 miles each day of camp. All participants must bring the following equipment to the program: functional bike (bikes must have front and rear brakes and gears), backpack with bladder hydration system (recommended), sunscreen, tennis shoes, and a sack lunch with snacks. All participants must bring and wear gloves, helmet, elbow and knee pads, while they are on their bikes. This camp will be offered June 20-24, July 18-22, and July 25-29, 2022. Cost is $225 per week for Frisco residents and $250 per week for non-residents. Camp meets Monday-Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm at the Frisco Adventure Park Day Lodge.
- Adventure Camp will offer a variety of activities that are located in and around the Frisco Peninsula. This camp is open to youth ages 6-13, and kids will be split into two groups: Little Explorers (ages 6-8) and Wilderness Voyagers (ages 9-13). Instructors will guide the participants through a variety of activities that include, but are not limited to mountain biking, canoeing, hiking, skateboarding, disc golf and more. Participants must feel comfortable riding their bike 4-5 miles. All participants must bring the following equipment to the program: functional bike (bikes must have front and rear brakes and gears), skateboard, helmet, backpack with bladder hydration system and elbow, wrist and knee pads. This camp will be offered June 6-10, June 13-17, June 27 –July 1, and August 1-5, 2022. Cost is $225 per week for Frisco residents and $250 per week for non-residents. Camp meets Monday-Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm daily at the Frisco Adventure Park Day Lodge.
- H2O Camp is a water sports camp for adventurous kids who want to explore Dillon Reservoir, while learning to kayak, stand up paddleboard, canoe, and fish. Camp will culminate with a whitewater rafting trip hosted by Kodi Rafting. The Frisco Bay Marina will provide all of the necessary gear and expertise while on Dillon Reservoir. All participants must bring the following to camp: bathing suits, towels, sack lunch with snacks, water bottle, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, warm dry clothes, water shoes. Camp H2O is open to youth ages 9-14. This camp will be offered June 13-17, August 1-5, and August 8-12, 2022. Cost is $280 per week for Frisco residents and $300 per week for non-residents. Camp meets Monday-Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm daily at the Frisco Bay Marina.
- Girls on the Run is a program that uses the power of running to help prepare girls for a lifetime of self-respect and healthy living. Through interactive activities, such as running, playing games, and discussing important issues, participants learn how to celebrate being girls. The program focuses on building self-esteem and improving emotional and physical health. This camp is open to girls entering grades 3-6. This camp is offered July 11-15, 2022 from 9:00am-3:30pm at the Frisco Adventure Park Day Lodge. Cost is $235 for the week.
- Girls on the Run Summer Program– the Town of Frisco has taken this traditional afterschool program and rolled it into a summer program for girls entering grades 3-6. Over the course of 10 weeks, girls will complete lessons with trained volunteer coaches, play fun running games, and discuss topics such as making healthy decisions, body image, cooperation, team building, and contributing to the community. The program will culminate in a celebratory 5k run. The program will meet Mondays and Thursdays from June 6 – August 11, 2022 from 5:00 -6:30pm on the multi-purpose field next to the Frisco Nordic Center. Cost is $100 per person for this 10 week program.
- Play-Well TEKnologies Lego Camps will help kids power up their engineering skills with Play-Well TEKnologies and tens of thousands of LEGOS®. Campers will apply real-world concepts in the fields of physics, engineering, and architecture to engineer-designed projects such as arch bridges, skyscrapers, motorized cars and the Battletrack. Participants will design and build as never before, exploring their craziest ideas in a supportive environment. An experienced instructor will challenge new and returning students to engineer at the next level; this camp is open to ages 6-10 or 7-12, depending on the week. This camp will be offered four times: June 20-24, 2022 Stem and Animal Adventures with LEGO® (ages 6-10); July 11-July 15, 2022 – STEM +Pokemon with LEGO® (ages 7-12); July 11-July 15, 2022 – STEM +Pokemon with LEGO® (ages 7-12); and August 1-5, 2022 – STEM + Super Hero Engineering with LEGO® (ages 6-10). Cost is $300 per week. Camp meets Monday-Friday from 9:00am – 3:30pm at the 1st and Main Building (104 E Main Street, Frisco next to the Historic Park).
Email for Help with Camp
Parents of campers with any special need must email FriscoCamps@townoffrisco.com at least 10 days in advance of their child’s attendance of a Town of Frisco Recreation Program. The Recreation Programs Manager and Recreation Programs Coordinator will ask to set up a time to meet and discuss what reasonable accommodations can be made for the camper.
The Town of Frisco will be asking parents to set up an account on the ePACT Network to collect mandatory information, such as health details and emergency contacts for their children, to eliminate the need to collect forms in per prior to a child’s first day of camp.
Parents and guardians are asked to email FriscoCamps@townoffrisco.com with any questions; it is recommended that any questions regarding registration be asked well before the April 6 registration day in order to give parents and guardians time to receive a response.