Frisco Town Hall open to the public. Appointments are necessary to meet with staff. Thank you for your consideration and understanding.
The mission of the Community Development Department (CDD) of Frisco, Colorado is to enhance quality of life, promote sustainable development and environmental stewardship, and encourage compatible building design throughout the Frisco community.
CDD strives to serve the community and guide the physical development of Frisco to meet present and future needs of its citizens in ways that promote good civic design, convenience, health, safety, efficiency and economy. The Building and Planning Divisions of CDD are the front line resources to assist customers in obtaining various permits for development as well as to provide zoning information on properties. CDD is committed to:
- Providing professional, efficient customer service
- Promoting greater understanding of the Town’s building and zoning codes
- Finding practical and common sense solutions
Online Permit Applications
The Town of Frisco Community Development Department is committed to working with our building community and homeowners to accept and move forward, both Planning and Building, permit applications can be submitted online through our CommunityCore software.
Please fill out a permit application for the following projects:
Application Process Questions?
- If you have not received an email with CommunityCore login instructions, please email us so we can help you enter your application, application documentation, pay your fees, and check on the permit status.
- Once a complete submittal is received, the applicant will be advised of the fees assessed and can login to CommunityCore and make fee payment with a credit card or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
- After the plan review is complete, the Planning Department will email a Notice of Decision, as applicable, and the Building Department will issue the permit via email to the Applicant.
- If the Planning/Building Department finds that a plan review cannot be completed without printed plans, the applicant will be contacted and further arrangements will be made.
- For those projects already permitted and in the inspection phase, we will be conducting inspections under specific guidelines. Please review our COVID-19 Jobsite Restrictions which details the inspection process.