Town of Frisco Community Impact Grant Program
New for 2024: Town of Frisco Community Impact Grants $25,000-$100,000 Grant Requests
New for 2024, the Town of Frisco is proud to announce the Frisco Community Impact Grant Program. Non-profits must apply directly through the Town of Frisco’s website by 12:00pm on Wednesday, August 16, 2023. These are significant grants for non-profits which have programs that will have an exceptional impact on the Frisco community, and therefore, require a higher level of support.
- Non-profits may request between $25,000 and $100,000 through the Frisco Community Impact Grant Program.
- Non-profits may apply for both the annual countywide $5,000 micro grant process and the Frisco Community Impact Grant.
- Grants will be based on impact on the Frisco community, a clear statement of intent, and past efficacy of the applicant organization, as well as available budget.
These grants are intended to encourage significant progress on and support for the Town’s strategic objectives:
- Community Inclusivity- welcome and support all, so they can pursue their full potential in our unique mountain town
- Thriving Economy- a thriving and sustainable economy for the community that includes a variety of businesses which provide needed goods and services
- Vibrant Culture, Arts, and Recreation- experiences in recreational, artistic, historical and cultural assets that are foundational to the Town’s vibrancy and the quality of life for residents and visitors
- Quality Core Services- delivery of timely and innovative core services to support the wellbeing and basic needs of the community
When will 2024 Community Impact Grant Announcements be Made?
Grant award announcements will be mailed and emailed to successful applicants after Frisco Town Council has approved the 2024 Budget. The Town Clerk’s office anticipates notifications being made the week of December 4, 2023.
Annual Countywide $5,000 Micro Grant Process
For many years the Town of Frisco has been proud to support local non-profits through a yearly countywide grant process. This micro grant is available for up to $5,000 in cash funding and for in kind grant requests.
- The Towns of Frisco, Breckenridge, Silverthorne and Dillon accept applications for cash grants once a year through this grant process.
- The 2024 Summit County Non-Profit Grant Application opened on Friday, June 16, 2023 and is due on at 12:00pm on Wednesday, August 16, 2023. These grant applications must be submitted electronically for each town at SummitGrants.com.
This grant application is now closed.