Communications, Marketing and Culture
The Communications, Marketing and Culture Department includes marketing and public relations, communications, the Frisco Historic Park and Museum, and the Frisco/Copper Visitor Information Center.
Communications and Marketing
- The Town of Frisco handles marketing in house for Town events and all Town assets including the Frisco Bay Marina, Frisco Historic Park and Museum, and the Frisco Adventure Park.
- The Town contracts with B Public Relations for all non-governmental media relations.
2930 Umatilla Street, Suite 200
Denver, CO 80211
- Vanessa Agee is the Town of Frisco Public Information Officer for all governmental inquiries, and Jessica Dastous is the backup Public Information Officer.
1 Main Street, Frisco, CO 80443
- The Town of Frisco has a deep library of high resolution professional photography, which is available upon request, and includes everything from festival and athletic event photography to general town beauty shots to activity shots to site specific photography at the Marina, Adventure Park and Historic Park. Frisco has some video content available as well.The photos and video in the media photo library are for editorial purposes only by working members of media for use in stories and slideshows (web and print) covering Frisco, CO. All images must be credited to the photographer named in the photo title. Please email Vanessa Agee to request video or photography content.
Frisco Historic Park & Museum
The Frisco Historic Park & Museum preserves and promotes the Town of Frisco’s heritage and history by presenting an excellent educational museum experience to the community and its visitors, connecting the past, present and future to the world around us with compelling programs and displays.
Frisco/Copper Visitor Information Center
- The Frisco/Copper Visitor Information Center is located in the heart of Frisco at 300 Main Street at the corner of Main Street and 3rd Avenue.
- The Town of Frisco and Copper Mountain have a unique relationship- Copper is Frisco’s mountain and Frisco is Copper’s town. After all, Copper and Frisco are only a quick 7 minute drive apart, so it only makes sense that Frisco and Copper would partner to provide the best possible information and experience to all of our guests.
- The Frisco/Copper Visitor Information Center sees 45,000+ per year and offers free wi-fi, a water filling stations, public bathrooms, and of course, great information.