Marketing and Events
The Marketing and Events Department includes marketing and public relations, events and the Frisco/Copper Visitor Information Center.
- The Town of Frisco handles marketing in house for Town events and all Town assets including the Frisco Bay Marina, Frisco Historic Park and Museum and the Frisco Adventure Park.
- The Town contracts with B Public Relations for all non-governmental media relations.
2930 Umatilla Street, Suite 200
Denver, CO 80211
- Brodie Boilard is the Town of Frisco Public Information Officer for all governmental inquiries
PO Box 4100
Frisco, CO 80443
- The Town of Frisco has a deep library of high resolution professional photography which is available upon request, and includes everything from festival and athletic event photography to general town beauty shots to activity shots to site specific photography at the Marina, Adventure Park and Historic Park. Frisco has some video content available as well.The photos and video in the media photo library are for editorial purposes only by working members of media for use in stories and slideshows (web and print) covering Frisco, CO. All images must be credited to the photographer named in the photo title.
Frisco/Copper Visitor Information Center
- The Frisco/Copper Visitor Information Center is located in the heart of Frisco at 300 Main Street at the corner of Main Street and 3rd Avenue.
- The Town of Frisco and Copper Mountain have a unique relationship- Copper is Frisco’s mountain and Frisco is Copper’s town. After all, Copper and Frisco are only a quick 7 minute drive apart, so it only makes sense that Frisco and Copper would partner to provide the best possible information and experience to all of our guests.
- The Frisco/Copper Visitor Information Center sees 34,000+ per year and offers free wi-fi, a water filling stations, public bathrooms, and of course, great information.