Current Planning Commission Vacancy
There is currently a vacancy on the Frisco Planning Commission
- One position of a resigning member’s 4-year term, ending April 2024
Do you want to help shape the future of Frisco?
The Town of Frisco is seeking community-minded citizens to review development applications, be involved in long-range planning, and make land use recommendations to Frisco Town Council.
Requirements and How to Apply
- Commissioners must reside within the Town of Frisco.
- Meetings are held on the first and third Thursdays of each month at 5:00pm, and candidates should be prepared to attend these meetings.
- Applications can be found by clicking the link candidate application. You may also pick-up an application at Frisco Town Hall by appointment, please email email@example.com or call 970-668-2576.
- Candidate applications must be submitted by 5:00pm on Friday, April 7, 2023.
- Mail to: Town of Frisco Community Development Department, P.O. Box 4100, Frisco, CO 80443
- Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 970-668-2576 for more information
About the Planning Commission
The Frisco Planning Commission is a seven member board appointed to four-year terms by the Frisco Town Council. The Planning Commission serves as an advisory board on land use issues to the Town Council and also has broad approval authority on commercial and multifamily development projects within Frisco. The Planning Commission meets the first and third Thursday of every month at 5:00pm, at the Frisco Town Hall, pending agenda items. Meetings will not be held if there are no agenda items.
Frisco’s current Planning Commissioners are:
- Kelsey Withrow, Chair
- Lina Lesmes, Vice-Chair
- Robert Anton Franken
- Patrick Gleason
- Andy Stabile
- Ira Tane
- Jessica Forsyth
Planning Commissioner’s References:
- Planning Commission Bylaws
- Unified Development Code (UDC)
- Three Mile Plan
- Community Plan