No parking during designated times
- Main Street: 2:00 – 6:00am
- Core Area of Town: 2:00 – 6:00am
- Residential Streets/Alleys: 12:00 – 6:00am
There are currently two lots in Frisco that accommodate overnight parking.
- The West Main Street “Kayak” Parking Lot is located on the west end of Frisco Main Street and is an official overnight lot. This lot is located next to I70/exit 201.
- The 3rd Avenue and Granite Street Parking Lot is located at the southwest corner of 3rd Avenue and Granite Street.
Overnight Parking Regulations
- Overnight parking is allowed for 24 hours maximum.
- No trailer parking is allowed overnight.
- No camping is allowed at any time.
- A person may call Summit County dispatch at 970-668-8600 and request a “no tow” when parked somewhere other than designated overnight parking lots. The Town will make every effort not to tow these vehicles, but snow removal needs may result in the vehicle being towed and the owner of the car will be cited and responsible for a towing fee.
- Each lot will have signs indicating when a lot will be plowed. Please pay attention to these signs to avoid citations and towing.
Illegally Parked or Abandoned Vehicles
For illegally parked or abandoned vehicles, please call Summit County Dispatch at 970-668-8600.