The Town of Frisco thanks you for considering a donation, gift or memorial. The Town of Frisco has two memorial donation programs, and both offer unique opportunities to remember your loved ones and create a lasting tribute. The donation applications below will answer most questions about the Legacy Programs.
This program allows individuals to purchase a memorial tree which may be planted in almost any park within the Town of Frisco. Download the Living Legacy Program form.
In July 2021, six new legacy bench locations were identified in Frisco:
1. Pocket Park at 3rd Avenue and Granite Street
2. Pioneer Park where the community tennis courts are located. This bench would be placed in the natural area of the park.
3. Post Office Park- the bench would be placed near the boulder garden and flagstone path.
4. Meadow Creek Park- the bench would be placed on the west side of the park overlooking the pond.
5. Town Hall- the bench would be placed on the Main Street sidewalk near the bus stop.
6. Bike Path- the bench would be placed near Crown Point road at the Peninsula Recreation Area.
This program allows individuals to purchase a memorial bench to be placed in pre-designated areas throughout town. The Town of Frisco has identified appropriate and needed locations for the memorials, which are limited to areas along the paved recreation path, near or in public parks or green spaces, and the Peninsula Recreation Area.
Download the Memorial Bench Program Guide and Application
General donations include cash, artwork, recreational equipment, historical items and much more. All general donations are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.