Pay Your Water Bill Online
Sign Up for Paperless Billing
Save $5 by going paperless! Starting on January 1, 2023, there will be a $5 charge per bill to receive a paper water bill in the mail. Sign up now to get your Frisco water bill via email.
Pay Your Water Bill Online
The Town of Frisco has online bill paying, as well as paper billing, for water.
- The online bill payment option saves you time and gives you more flexibility in how you pay your bill.
- If you have an internet connection and an email address, you can now pay your bill online. It’s fast, it’s easy, and you no longer have to write a check or find a stamp when it’s time to send in your payment.
How to Pay Water Bills Online with Xpress Bill Way
The Town of Frisco has partnered with Xpress Bill Pay, the premier provider for online bill payment systems.
When you sign up for online bill payment you get a unique password that you use to access your personal account at XpressBillPay.com. When a bill is available, we’ll send you a reminder email to let you know that your bill is online.
Then, just log in through your web browser and view your bill. Select a payment type — credit card, debit card, or electronic funds transfer — enter the information, and you’re done! It’s that easy, and it only takes you a few minutes.
Below are step-by-step instructions for paying your water bill online; it’s easier than it looks, and once you set it up, you are good to go and can even select autopay! The following button provides more generic instructions, but with helpful screen shots.
Need help signing up for XPressBillPay? Please call Customer Support at 800-766-2350.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button and fill in the email address and password fields and click “NEXT”. Certain browsers require verification that you are not a robot. If your browser requires this, an “I’m not a robot” step will show here as well. (If you’ve already signed up with Xpress Bill Pay and have an account, you can log in with your email address and password rather than creating another account.)
- Next, you will need to verify your email address. Please log into your email account and open the email with the following subject line, “Verify email address for Xpress Bill Pay” from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After clicking the “Verify Email” button, you will be automatically redirected to screen that let’s you know that your email has been verified successfully. Please click “CONTINUE” to log in to your new Xpress Bill Pay account.
- After your email address is verified, you will see a pop-up window titled “Receive Text Messages.” If you would like to start receiving text messages regarding your account, please enter in your mobile number and select “Save Mobile Number.” By
- opting in, you will receive messages regarding your statements, payments, and Auto Pays (if applicable), as an additional option along with email notifications. You can edit your notification preferences in your Account Settings.
- Xpress Bill Pay allows you to view and pay multiple bills to multiple billing organizations with an easy-to-use interface. In order to do so, you will need to link each bill to the Xpress Bill Pay login you just created. The following steps will need to be repeated for each bill you’d like to view and pay online.
- Select your city or billing organization from the list of organizations listed when you use the search function. Search Town of Frisco or 80443 to find the Town of Frisco.
- Enter the requested information on the “Add New Account” screen. You are required to enter your billing account number and the last name or business name exactly as it appears on the bill that you have previously received. Then, select “Locate Account.”
- When the account is located, the information concerning the account is displayed. Please verify that your information is correct. This is also where you can “opt in for paperless” billing; the trees will thank you!
- If the account information matches, select “Add Account.” If the account information does not match, select “Back.”
- If the account already has a payer, (or in other words, if another Xpress Bill Pay user is linked to the same billing account you are attempting to add) the following window will appear. This typically happens in a landlord/tenant relationship, or if the previous owner did not unlink the account. You can either take over the payment, or add yourself as a payer. In both scenarios, the previous payer will be notified. If you are unsure how to proceed, please contact XpressBillPay customer support at 1(800) 766-2350.
- You have now successfully linked your first account to your new login. If you would like to set up an Auto Pay for this account at this time, select “Set up Auto Pay” and follow the step-by-step interface. If not, click, “Not Now,” and you will be taken to your main account page. You will always be able to set up an Auto Pay at a later time. If you would like to link additional bills to your Xpress Bill Pay login, simply click the “ADD ACCOUNT” option and repeat Steps 5-7 for each additional bill you’d like to add. As you add more accounts, they will all be listed on your “ACCOUNTS” page.
- To begin paying your bill, select, “MAKE A PAYMENT” and you will be taken through the cart checkout process.
- If this is the only bill you would like to pay, select “Proceed to Checkout. If there are additional bills you wish to pay, select “Add More Bills to the Cart.”
- When you select “Proceed to Checkout,” you will be able to choose which type of payment method you wish to use. You can pay using an electronic funds transfer from a checking or savings account, or using a credit/debit card. Note: payment method options may vary depending on which methods your billing organization accepts.
- After selecting “Add Payment Method” from the “Select Pay Method” drop-down, enter the information for each field. Once all of the fields are completed, select “Confirm”.
- Once your payment method has been selected and all fields are completed, select “Review and Confirm.”
- Review the entered information, and if all is correct, select “Submit Payment.” If you need to edit some information, select, “Back to Checkout” in the top left-hand corner.
- Once transaction is complete a “SUCCESS” message will pop up on the screen and a confirmation email will be sent to you.