Two, year-round housing units, located on Galena Street, will be available to rent starting December 1, 2023. The Summit Combined Housing Authority is accepting applications for both units, which are available to anyone working at least 30 hours per week in the Ten Mile Basin. The Ten Mile Basin includes employment at any business within Frisco and surrounding areas including Saint Anthony Summit Hospital, Middle School, Copper Mountain, and the County Commons.
- November 8: There will be an open house from 12:00pm to 2:00pm for both units
- November 13: Application Deadline, applications close at 12:00pm
- November 21: Lottery drawing will take place at 1:00pm from the submitted, qualifying, applications
- December 1: Lease starts for both rental units located on Galena Street in Frisco
- Employment: Must work 30+ hours per week in the Ten Mile Basin
- Income Limits: 80% AMI priority, $70,960 income limit based on a two-person household size
- Pets: One pet allowed upon approval
For more information on the rental units available and to submit an application, visit summithousing.us/mary-ruth-rental/. Questions may be directed to the Summit Combined Housing Authority by calling 970-668-4172 or emailing email@example.com.