Town Manager’s Office
The Town of Frisco operates within the Council-Manager form of government. This system of local government combines the strong political leadership of elected officials in the form of a council, with the managerial experience of an appointed local government manager. This follows a representative system where all power is concentrated in the elected council as a whole and the council hires a professionally trained manager to oversee the delivery of public services.
The Town Manager is the administrative head of the Town and is responsible to the Town Council for the administration and execution of all affairs of the Town. The Town Manager is responsible for implementation of policy and procedures as directed by the Town Council through coordination and supervision of operations in all Town departments. The Town Manager advises the Town Council all matters related to the planning, development, and operating status of the Town departments.
Frisco’s Town Manager is Bill Efting, who started with the Town on January 16, 2012. Bill came to Frisco from Dacono, CO where he had been for about three years. He has also served as Town Manager in Basalt and Aspen, CO.
The Town Manager has developed a Leadership Team made up of Department Directors and other key staff to promote a progressive and innovative local government, which provides administrative support and direction to the Town departments.
Town Manager Organizational Expectations
- Customer Service – We provide exceptional customer service to all customers (internal and external).
- Continuous Improvement – We continually look for ways to improve the level of service we provide to the community.
- Empowerment – All levels of the organization participate in the exchange of ideas and suggestions. Employees are encouraged to take responsibility and accountability for actions.
- Communication Information is shared in a timely manner with all levels of the organization and the public in an open and honest manner.
- Accountability – We are held accountable for displaying responsibility toward organizational expectations and performance of goals.
- Community Involvement – We are committed to utilizing community representatives to work with the organization in making community decisions.
- Honesty – We conduct ourselves in a honest and fair manner.
- Integrity – We operate with the highest level of integrity in all our actions.
- Coordination – We work with neighboring communities to maximize efficiencies