Summit Public Health Required Form
Businesses are required by Summit Public Health to fill out a Summit County Business Social Distancing Protocols Form and to:
- Post at all business entrances
- Provide to all employees
- Post on websites if appropriate
Businesses do NOT need to provide this form to Summit County or the Town of Frisco.
In this form, there is also a requirement to post signage for customers alerting them to the public health order. The Town of Frisco developed signage with input from Frisco businesses and based on Summit County’s signage.
How do I get signage?
- Print it yourself (works as both 11×17 or 8 1/2×11 size)
- Self-service pick up in the front entrance vestibule at Frisco Town Hall, 1 Main Street
- Email TOFInfo@townoffrisco.com to request signage delivery