Granite Street Design Public Open House
- This meeting has passed.
Wednesday, June 14, 2023|4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Old Frisco Community Center
110 S 3rd Avenue
Frisco, CO 80435 United States
With several transportation changes planned for Granite Street, the Town of Frisco wants to hear from the community. Please join us for public meetings on June 14, 2023 to work with the project team to review the design for Granite Street and let us know what you like about the proposed improvements and what you would change. These open houses will be an excellent opportunity to ask questions and give feedback. More information about this process and the whole plan may be found on this website’s Frisco Complete Streets webpage.
Public Open House
- Open house with information & one on one conversation- no presentation
- This open house is specifically designed for anyone who might be interested in Granite Street improvements.
- Wednesday, June 14, 2023 from 4:30-6:30pm at the Old Frisco Community Center (110 S 3rd Avenue)
Stakeholder Meeting for Residents/Property Owners along the Granite Street Corridor
- Presentation followed by questions & answer session
- Meeting is specifically designed for Granite Street corridor residents/property owners
- Wednesday, June 14, 2023 from 2:30–3:30pm at the Old Frisco Community Center (110 S 3rd Avenue)