Planning Commission Meeting
- This meeting has passed.
Thursday, May 17, 2018|5:00 pm MDT
1 East Main Street
Frisco, CO 80443 United States
The Town of Frisco Planning Commission meets the first and third Thursday of every month, beginning at 5:00pm in the Council Chambers at Town Hall (1 East Main Street). All times and dates are subject to change.
Agendas and application materials are posted the Friday before a meeting on the meeting’s calendar date. Citizens interested in notifications regarding these meetings may sign up for our newsletter.
Public comment on items not on the agenda will start at the beginning of the meeting.
- Planning File No. 297-17-DA: A public hearing for the Development Application for the proposed Vistas on Granite Street multi-family residential project, located at 317 Granite Street / Lots 21-24, Block 9, Frisco Townsite. Applicant: E2MH, LLC represented by Architectural Innovators, Inc. Continued from May 3, 2018
- Staff Report_5.17
- Site Plan_May 16, 2018
- Landscape Plan_May 16, 2018
- Drainage Plan 050318
- May 11, 2018 Plan Set
- Staff Report_5.3.18
- Application Materials
- Application Plans
- Revised Plans 5.03.18
- Planning File No. 070-18-MAJ: A review of the Sketch Plan step of the Major Site Plan Application for the proposed Medical Office Building project located at 18, 38, & 98 School Road / Tracts A, B, & C, Frisco Heights Subdivision. Applicant: Centura Health (Sisters of Charity Health Services Colorado), represented by Development Solutions Group and Boulder Associates Architects
- Planning File 056-18-MAJ: A public hearing of the Major Site Plan Application for the proposed Frisco Adventure Park recreation improvements project, including a skateboard park expansion, Day Lodge restrooms addition, bouldering features, landscaping, and site improvements, located at the Peninsula Recreation Area at 621 & 729 Recreation Way / Unplatted (TR 5-78, Sec 36, QTR 2). Applicant: Town of Frisco, represented by NV5
- Planning File 078-18-MAJ: A review of the Sketch Plan step of the Major Site Plan Application for the proposed Frisco Bay Marina new office building project, located at the Denver Municipal Water Works Property at 280 Marina Road / Unplatted (TR 5-78 Sec 35 QTR 1). Applicant: Town of Frisco, represented by Matthew Stais Architects